Monday, March 16, 2009

Want to learn how to become a freelance writer?

OK, according to "everyone" the economy bit the dust.

Maybe you're looking at the possibility of being downsized - or maybe your spouse is. And it's scary.

I completely get it - and want to help.

Normally, I sell my whole "become a freelance writer" system for $147. But I've just launched a newly revised (and even meatier!) version of my book - the same one you can get on Amazon, but online as a PDF... AND included four bonuses I still can't believe I'm giving away... and all for $47 dollars - it's my attempt to jump-start your economy! : )

Thing is, I'm not sure how long I'll leave this version up at this price.

Here's who I had in mind when I decided to do this:

Moms like me who really just want to be home with their kids, who want to do more than "just get by" and who want to do something from home to add some wiggle room to their budgets.

If you're considering getting into freelance writing... and want to earn more than the $5 articles floating around all over the place, you should act now to get this book.

If you've got friends or family who are feeling the pinch (or being strangled) by the economy, do them a favor and tell them about it, too.

I'm also considering running some Q&A calls in a few weeks for people who buy the book - you'll get to ask me anything, and I'll help in any way I can.

So, here's the link: http://www.sahmwriter.com

No comments: