Monday, March 9, 2009

Yippeee! My book's going on Amazon!

Finally!

Revamped, revised, and with TONS more info to boot, "Working Writer Happy Writer: How to Build a Thriving Writing Business from NOTHING" is now also.... in print!

Why?
  • After dozens of writers have used it to build thriving writing businesses of their own, I had the privilege of hearing what worked best, what questions the original version left unanswered, and how it could be even better.
  • Some books are just even easier to use if you've got a print version on your desk - an easy reference you can use even when you're not on the computer.
  • I found a way to get it in print... without filling my garage with books! And they handle the shipping, too - standing at the post office is not something I was ever interested in.
  • I wanted to find a way where people could read the book, use it, and pass it on - but not go crazy about it where it becomes public domain material. Having it in print's a good solution.
More than anything, though, I'd been looking for a way to get this information into as many people's hands as possible at a price pretty much anyone could practically find in their sofa cushions. I've gotten more writers' resumes over the past couple of months than ever before - and know people are hurting. To be honest, many of these writers are FAR more qualified than I am, and if they're coming to me for work... well, I hope this will help.

It's going live on Amazon soon, but in the meantime, here's a link where you can buy Working Writer Happy Writer: How to Build a Thriving Writing Business from NOTHING for...
only $19.95!

https://www.createspace.com/3364349



No comments: