Some benefits of having a site:
- Almost any business is more credible when it's got a website.
- It's a very inexpensive way to promote your writing business.
- It's a good place to store your portfolio, so clients can see your work.
- You might get work from it.
- It might also spur you on to get into something bigger. (We'll have to talk about that later - just to spark your interest, there are some great ways you can create pretty-nearly passive income online... if you learn how.)
- Ummmm, there are probably other good reasons to have a site - can you help me out here?