Saturday, May 17, 2008

Talk about getting paid to write on the Build a Thriving Writing Business Blog

Hi Writers!

Welcome to the Build a Thriving Writing Business Blog! My name's Sue LaPointe, and I work from home as a freelance commercial writer. I'm also a writing business coach, and through coaching and my book, Working Writer Happy Writer - How to Build a Thriving Writing Business from NOTHING, I've helped other writers learn how to get paid to write, too.

You can hop on over to my web site at www.workingwriterhappywriter.com to get your free report, Top 5 Tactics to Boost Your Writing Business. While you're there, be sure to sign up for the free newsletter, Write Happy! which sends you tons of great tips, resources, and support as you build your own writing business.

Meanwhile, why not take a look around my blog, hang out, have a cup of coffee, click around a bit, bookmark it, and be sure to check back regularly for all the latest in the world of freelance writing.

And don't forget to leave a comment and give your two cents about getting paid to write!

Sue

No comments: