Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Branching out isn't always painful

I've noticed there are lots of times clients need banner ads created, and usually I just suggest they hire a web person - or a graphics designer - or, well, actually I wasn't sure WHO does that.

Now I have a new answer.... Sure!

Just got a membership over at www.mybannermaker.com ($25 for a year). It's easy once you get used to fiddling with some of the controls. Basically, you're just adding text and images (if you want) to different sized boxes. Then you add effects, borders, etc.

Here's what I made for my affiliate program (if you're not in it yet, it's free, and it's a 50-50% split).



I did a few of these, with different text and banner sizes. Pretty neat - and this was just a first attempt.

There's also a free service level, but your banners will have a line of text at the bottom that advertises mybannermaker.com - if that doesn't bother you, go for it!

No comments: