Friday, December 5, 2008

Almost too brilliant to believe - you've got to read this

My friend Rob Hawthorne has one of the most brilliant minds I've encountered - that along with a side-splitting sense of humor is probably why he's in such demand as a copywriting guru.

Anyway, he's got this blog called WhackedOut Marketing - and it's phenomenal.

Read this post, and then consider a challenge:

I'm offering a free press release to any tree removal company in my area that DOES this. This is an easy way you can put your writing skills to good use to help your community.

Use WhackedOut Marketing To Get Noticed In A WhackedOut Economy | WhackedOut Marketing

Very Samurai, if you ask me!

Let me know what you think, and whether you get any takers for this incredible "WIN" for everyone involved.

No comments: