Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Off-topic, but you have GOT to check this out!

Closet nerd? Yes, probably.

The proof (or at least the little bit I'll show today!): when I was pregnant with our son, I wanted to name him Jean Luc (as in Picard... as in Star Trek Next Generation). That got a thumbs down, as did my request that hubby buy me the cardboard cutout of Patrick Stewart that was in a Blockbuster Video store that was closing at the time.

Oh well.

Maybe it's something about all the imagination needed to come up with stuff like this. This really has me excited for several reasons:
  • Can't wait to play it - I've seen the preview!
  • Integrates with Facebook
  • LOVE the marketing idea
  • Huge opportunity for article marketing, I'm thinking
  • Have a close friend close to the organization, and what she's seen (you can go visit if you're in AZ) has been very, very impressive.
Anyway, I don't usually bring these things to the blog, but wouldn't feel right sitting on it.

Go take a look, and let me know what you think: http://www.mymmoguls.com/triumphcomm

No comments: