Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"The best freelance writing book out there"

OK, there's not really a hierarchy, a verifiable list for this.

But this is what one of my readers said.... about my book!

And while it's no literary masterpiece, just based on results... I'd agree with her.

You see, I'm privileged to hear back from people who've bought my book. The story is usually pretty much the same: started with no writing business, hoping to quit my job, used what I learned (ahem... that means they took action!), and now I'm in my final two weeks of working in a cubicle. My family's happier. My husband/wife is amazed because I'm actually bringing in good money.

So does that make it the best? Who cares! People are using it to get results, to change their lives, to help their families, to do what they've always wanted to do.

Have YOU read it? There are probably lots of people reading this who are still wondering whether it's worth the $147 price tag. They're wondering whether it's a scam, or whether it could actually work. Why not help them decide. Share your experience. I promise I won't get a big head - but I can't promise I won't walk around with a big, goofy grin, because knowing what I wrote actually helped change someone's life is pretty heady!

No comments: