Friday, September 26, 2008

So, which DID you choose?

So, in this week's newsletter, I asked what you'll do after your freelance writing business takes off and you're able to either sell it or step back and have other people work it for you (while you still get paid!).

Some answers so far from writers who've answered this question:

· Write a novel

· Do missions work

· Travel

· Invest in real estate

· Do it again, starting another business using what I learned

· Teach my kids how to do what I did (in principle) so they can build some kind of business of their own as they grow up

· Start a charitable foundation

How about you? Leave your comment here.

And here's the book resource I mentioned. It's meaty... and you'll love it.




By the way, if you're not already subscribed to the Working Writer Happy Writer newsletter, what are you waiting for? : ) It's free (for now!). It's good. And it may get you started on the business (and life) of your dreams.

No comments: