Friday, November 7, 2008

Got a medical background? How to land medical freelance writing gigs

Straight up, I'll tell you I have like zero interest in doing medical writing.

I once worked for a family physician's office doing billing. It was kind of fun because it was busy, at least. But aside from trying to get people to pay up, it was also kind of a pain to be constantly surrounded by germs!

Also worked for like one day for a plastic surgeon. Never occurred to me that I'd actually SEE the wounds! And in fact, there are before-and-after pictures in files. Being squeamish, I knew within minutes that this was not going to work out.

Anyhow, if you DO like medical stuff, and are the kind of person who can watch the Surgery Channel without hiding behind your hands... you may want to check this out and get into medical writing.

Academia-Research blog everything about how to write a good paper. | Freelance Writing | Helping you get a Freelance Medical Writer Position

No comments: