Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving, Freelance Writers!

Just wanted to take a moment to thank you for visiting, for your comments, and for letting me know about your writing business.

So thankful for the internet, which makes freelance writing such an easy business to start and to run.

Thankful to clients who turn to my writing team for "choice words to help your business succeed" and make it possible to get paid doing something I love.

Thankful to the writers on my team - knowing you're here and ready to roll makes this business possible on this scale. Before you, freelance writing was a lot scarier!

Thankful to my family for all their support - and for the reminder to "get off the computer!" now and then.

Thankful to my God who's filled me with purpose and passion, and the confidence and consolation that comes only from being in His presence.

OK, now I'm going to cry. Go eat some turkey!!

No comments: